How to Use SVGOMG for SVG Files
SVGOMG is a web-based tool that can help you optimize your SVG files. Here are the steps to use SVGOMG:
- Go to https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/
- Click on the Upload button.
- Select the SVG file you want to optimize.
- Once the file is uploaded, SVGOMG will automatically optimize the SVG code for you.
- You can adjust the optimization settings by using the sliders on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you are satisfied with the optimization, click on the Download button to download the optimized SVG file.
That’s it! You now have an optimized SVG file that you can use on your website or in your projects.