Recent research shows that 70% of people are unhappy at work. With being “too busy” as the number one reason for their lack of personal fulfillment. People are too busy being busy. Sure, the workplace has changed. The tools are different. The expectations are not the same.
Today’s successful business needs three working components:
The components are simple enough in concept. However, in the real business the practice can be a different matter.
What is work?
The first step to building a strong infrastructure is understanding what you and your team do.
Here are a few questions that will help begin building that foundation.
What does work mean to you?
- How do you work?
- What tools do you use?
- Where do you work?
What does work mean to your employee?
- How do your employees work?
- What tools do your employees use?
- Where do your employees work?
RSA Review Series by Gary Crossey.
- REVIEW: Network Thinking
- REVIEW: Secret Powers of Time
- REVIEW: Infrastructure, Culture, and Process
- REVIEW: Changing Education Paradigms
- REVIEW: What Motivates
- REVIEW: 21st Century Enlightenment