Google Tag Manager is a faster performing process for streamlining tag deployment.
Combine reporting processes into one interface.Google understands that running customer reports is important. Google also understands why we are running all of these user reports. It’s our job because we can improve the user experience with informative data. The downside, the embedded tags are slowly the website performance times. Google Tags offers a solution by combining all the requests into one interface. Google Tags promises that users can trigger Tags with events, reducing the processing to only when the user makes a request.
- Google Analytics.
- Google AdWords.
- 3rd Party.
The Outcome of Using Google Tag Manager
The first step to a successful Google Tag project is to set your plan.
For each business, the plan will be different. Do your research to define what your business goals are. And, how Google Tags can help define when you have reached that goal?[columns] [span6]
- Develop a measurement plan.
- Develop a tag management strategy.
- Deploy tags.
- Deploy triggers.
- How to set up variables.
- How to reuse variables across the website.
- How to use the Data layer.
- How to use variables.
- How to use events.
- Pass information from your website to marketing and analysis tools.
- Set up Advertising.
- Set up Remarketing tags.
Measurement Plan for your business.
- Business objective.
- Business tactics.
- Which metrics and dimensions will be used for measurement and analysis.
- ID key performance indicators and segments.
Implement Google Tags
- GOAL: Additional revenue from online sales.
- STRATEGY: Provide a website where customers can research, connect with other user and buy our product.